Latest Afternoon Chapters (218 and 219)

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
      soo.... I haven't been to this group in ages. Like almost 10 years?

      But our favorite series is ending next month, and I kinda wanted to tell you guys a bit of an outline on how the whole thing is going so far before the last chapter.

      SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

      - Manji beats Anotsu by cutting off an arm. No Death Mural unfortunately.
      - With Rin unconscious, Manji lets him go and tells him never to return, Anotsu goes to the boat he commissioned to escape, bringing Makie's body with him.
      - Suddenly, Rin (apparently awake) STABS Anotsu! there's a flashback to somewhere in the Last Blood Arc where she says NEXT TIME she will kill him. Anotsu then dies.
      - The Penultimate Chapter is what happens to most of the characters after that event. There's a lot of dialogue that I didn't catch.
      - Magatsu is I think working for Master Sori, Sori's daughter is talking to him.
      - Renzo is staying at Master Sori's house too, he seems to be drawing something and training under Sori, following his dad's artist footsteps.
      - Hyakurin leaves a lock of her hair along someone's grave.
      - Giichi visits a young lady with an old man. No idea who those two are.
      - Doa and Isaku are planting crops. They find Ozuhan floating on a boat. That makes those three + Magatsu the only surviving Itto Ryu members.
      - Rin visits her parents' grave, she meets up with Hyakurin and they talk about Anotsu and what happened to his body. She then notes Manji walking along the road, chapter end.
    • wisdomoftrees
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2012
        Wow,

        What a coincidence. I haven't visited this group in...probably 5 years. Back then, we thought it only had a year or so to go, but he managed to drag it out, eh?

        Anyway, I still hope Rin and Manji stick together, romantic or not. :-)

        ~Princess, former MnJ translator sub