Re: [manji] Re: Recent chapters MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS

  • Chris Kern
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2012
      Oh right, I forgot about him -- he's still alive.  While Manji and Anotsu were fighting, he came across one of the remaining Rokkidan who was going to commit seppuku, and acted as his second (i.e. cut off his head).

      -Chris

      On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Andy Kitkowski <ziggurat@...> wrote:

      Quick confirm, spoiler:

      What's the story on spikey-haired Magatsu? Is he still alive, or did he die?

      Sent from my iPad