New chapters spoilers

  • darkgenio76
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2012
      As I read the discussion about BOTI, I thought some of you might appreciated the possibility to get the spoilers of all new chapters after volume 29 (which was awesome), just browse the link backwards. 216 ends with a terrible image, at least for me.

      http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/888-Blade-of-the-Immortal-by-Samura-Hiroaki/page32

      Ciao
    • J H
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2012
        I just started reading Vol 29 CH 175 (which is basically where I left off). It seems that a lot of the scanlated sites have a few chapters missing here and there...

        What I'm upset about is that I can't purchase anything past vol 14. Meh, whatever happened to the Dark Horse agent on this list?