My Japanese Game is finally done!

  • Andy Kitkowski
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2012
      Hey guys, Andy here. Long time no hear.

      I've been following along the latest on the manga: Volume 29 just came out in May, so if Samura is winding down, he's winding down in the same way George RR Martin is! :-)

      Anyway, from a long time ago I'd been talking on and off for years about this monstrous hobby project I've been doing in my free time: Translating a Japanese tabletop RPG from Japanese into English and officially releasing it. I finally completed all the work, and the project is on kickstarter!

      I'm not begging for cash or anything: The game is already over 500% funded on Kickstarter, so it's definitely coming out! :-) However, if you wanted to see what I've been working on instead of monthly updates to the bladeoftheimmortal.net site for the last several years, this is it!

      Thanks again all!

      -Andy
    • Guilhem
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2012
        お疲れ!
        Congratulations on hanging on until the end! Good luck for the commercialization!

        G.

        [manji] My Japanese Game is finally done!

        Hey guys, Andy here. Long time no hear.

        I've been following along the latest on the manga: Volume 29 just came out in May, so if Samura is winding down, he's winding down in the same way George RR Martin is! :-)

        Anyway, from a long time ago I'd been talking on and off for years about this monstrous hobby project I've been doing in my free time: Translating a Japanese tabletop RPG from Japanese into English and officially releasing it. I finally completed all the work, and the project is on kickstarter!

        I'm not begging for cash or anything: The game is already over 500% funded on Kickstarter, so it's definitely coming out! :-) However, if you wanted to see what I've been working on instead of monthly updates to the bladeoftheimmortal.net site for the last several years, this is it!

        Thanks again all!

        -Andy
      • Melinda Jansson

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 19, 2012
            wut's a board game? (laughs, jk!!)

            Thought you may want to know, but all the links within the summary page are broken...