Mugen No Junin volume 27

  • Nagashiwa
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 14, 2011
      volume 27 will be out at the End of the month. 26 or 27 January if I remember it right!!

      finally we will know what will happen after volume 26!!

      I'm looking forward to it, and I will buy this volume!!

      A good place to buy Japanese manga is Benippon. Just google the name and you will enter the website!
    • meddah imen
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 14, 2011
        Finally !!!

        Good news  2011 starts in a good way

        Would you please be kind enough to gave us ......... SPOILERS

        Thanks !!!

      • Einar Bratli
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 14, 2011

          The next darkhorse release is in the end of this month,
          I believe it catches up with the last spoiler I saw from what I think was the last chapter of the japanese volum 26.
          I am telling myself that I will refrain from reading any more spoilers, (good luck with that!) since the darkhorse release have catched up with the japanese one,
          and I have the feeling, (yeah, I remember we were thinking that in 2003) ...that Blade of the Immortal is at the threshold of its conclusion.

          I am just wondering if someone could tell me if I guessed right about vol. 26:
          did it end with...?
          *SPOLER ALLERT*...
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          ...leggless Shira being eaten alive by a pack of hungry wolves, and manji and rin hiding out in a hut with two female ninja?
          If this is corect the english tradepaperbacks has finaly catched up!

          To: manji@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 14, 2011
            No that's the end of volume 25 (^_^)

            --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, Einar Bratli <einarbratli@...> wrote:

            > The next darkhorse release is in the end of this month,
            > I believe it catches up with the last spoiler I saw from what I think was the last chapter of the japanese volum 26.
            > I am telling myself that I will refrain from reading any more spoilers, (good luck with that!) since the darkhorse release have catched up with the japanese one,
            > and I have the feeling, (yeah, I remember we were thinking that in 2003) ...that Blade of the Immortal is at the threshold of its conclusion.
            >
            > I am just wondering if someone could tell me if I guessed right about vol. 26:
            > did it end with...?
            > *SPOLER ALLERT*...
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > ...leggless Shira being eaten alive by a pack of hungry wolves, and manji and rin hiding out in a hut with two female ninja?
            > If this is corect the english tradepaperbacks has finaly catched up!
          • Kim WonJin
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 14, 2011

              It's coming out next week for me. I'll post pictures if I have the time

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 15, 2011
                Ah! thats how out of touch I am with the current storyline, and I kind of like it that way.
                Anyway, the darkhorse releases is not as far behind as it used to anymore.

                To: manji@yahoogroups.com
                From: ryunanamiemisato@...
                Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 19:01:50 +0000
                Subject: [manji] Re: waiting...

                No that's the end of volume 25 (^_^)

                --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, Einar Bratli <einarbratli@...> wrote:

                > The next darkhorse release is in the end of this month,
                > I believe it catches up with the last spoiler I saw from what I think was the last chapter of the japanese volum 26.
                > I am telling myself that I will refrain from reading any more spoilers, (good luck with that!) since the darkhorse release have catched up with the japanese one,
                > and I have the feeling, (yeah, I remember we were thinking that in 2003) ...that Blade of the Immortal is at the threshold of its conclusion.
                >
                > I am just wondering if someone could tell me if I guessed right about vol. 26:
                > did it end with...?
                > *SPOLER ALLERT*...
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > .
                > ...leggless Shira being eaten alive by a pack of hungry wolves, and manji and rin hiding out in a hut with two female ninja?
                > If this is corect the english tradepaperbacks has finaly catched up!

              • darkgenio76
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 24, 2011
                  Hi, vol 27 is out and I will receive it together with vol 26 in a couple of weeks I guess. I promise I'll write a summe of what I see, considering I don't speak japanese.

                  Cheers to vol 27!
                  Sergio

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 24, 2011
                    Thank you !!! so much, I want to know so badly  what happened !!!

                    Hi, vol 27 is out and I will receive it together with vol 26 in a couple of weeks I guess. I promise I'll write a summe of what I see, considering I don't speak japanese.

                    Cheers to vol 27!
                    Sergio

                    --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, Einar Bratli <einarbratli@...> wrote:

                    > Ah! thats how out of touch I am with the current storyline, and I kind of like it that way.
                    > Anyway, the darkhorse releases is not as far behind as it used to anymore.
                    >
                    > To: manji@yahoogroups.com
                    > From: ryunanamiemisato@...
                    > Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 19:01:50 +0000
                    > Subject: [manji] Re: waiting...

                    > No that's the end of volume 25 (^_^)
                    >

                    > --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, Einar Bratli <einarbratli@> wrote:
                    >

                    > > The next darkhorse release is in the end of this month,
                    >
                    > > I believe it catches up with the last spoiler I saw from what I think was the last chapter of the japanese volum 26.
                    >
                    > > I am telling myself that I will refrain from reading any more spoilers, (good luck with that!) since the darkhorse release have catched up with the japanese one,
                    >
                    > > and I have the feeling, (yeah, I remember we were thinking that in 2003) ...that Blade of the Immortal is at the threshold of its conclusion.
                    >

                    > > I am just wondering if someone could tell me if I guessed right about vol. 26:
                    >
                    > > did it end with...?
                    >
                    > > *SPOLER ALLERT*...
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > .
                    >
                    > > ...leggless Shira being eaten alive by a pack of hungry wolves, and manji and rin hiding out in a hut with two female ninja?
                    >
                    > > If this is corect the english tradepaperbacks has finaly catched up!

                  • Noah Taylor
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 28, 2011
                      Picked up vol. 27 today; I know a lot of people have been wondering what's been going on....

                      ...it's Abayama vs. Giichi.  To the death.  Abayama reveals his ougi/secret.  It's...interesting.  The rest of the volume consists of 3 members of Rokki-dan (Shishiya, Murasaki, and the one-eyed guy with the cross-tipped lance/spear) issuing a beatdown to the Itto-Ryu rabble they encountered in volume 26.  And yet again, Hyaku takes on some Itto-ryu dudes and winds up in a compromising position.
                    • meddah imen
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 29, 2011
                         Thank you Noah-sama....

                        I want Giichi to get killed, and probably Abayama will succeed, he is going to take his REVENGE for what happened at that Dinner  what's with Hyaku? she should reserve her self she's pregnant !!! I think she is going to be saved....