Re: http://anotsuu.livejournal.com/

  • darkgenio76
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2010
      Hi I just wanted to thank you for the work you are doing!!!

      By the way does anybody have spoilers or can summarize what's happening in the last chapters (lat I saw the demons were going to fight against the new Ittoriu guys)?

      Thanks a lot!

      Sergio
      --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, Malou van Hoof <ryunanamiemisato@...> wrote:

      > New translations are up of volume 25: http://anotsuu.livejournal.com/
      > The last 2 translations of that volume will be posted soon!!
      > I wrote them down into a word document so if I got time I will post them over
      > there too.
      >
      > And I'm busy with translating the last 2 chapters of volume 22.. I will give it
      > a look again next week. because the 2 chapters doesn't really got easy German
      > text who you just can translate in a few hours.
      >

      > and be free to help me to correct my English written translation!! Don't be
      > afraid to do so. I'm happy if people help me out.
      > Because I can only learn from mistakes!
      >
      > of course a global translation, the translation of groups will be always better
      > because they translate straight out of Japanese.
      >

      > and that's just for the ones who can't wait till the release of darkhorse or
      > translate groups.
      >

      > --
      > If someone want to put my translation down into the Manga. please let me know
      > and you can work together with some people do to it.
      >
      > But remember to never use my translations for official kind of translation
      > groups translations.
      >

      > For now, have a great day and week!!
      >
      > see you at the next message!

    • Malou van Hoof
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2010
        Hello people,

        there is going a fake release around of Blade of The Immortal.
        The people who did release the shit did took my translations of Anotsuu translate group at livejournal.com

        If you see there release in any forum please contact me, so that I can ask the admins to remove the scans.

        Because stealing a translation and publish it is just so low!

        e-mail to ryunanamiemisato(at)yahoo.de or at nagashiwa(at)hotmail.com

        thank you

        and don't help them out!

        If you want to help out please let me know and we will work together!

        thank you very much

        Nagashiwa