Hello!

  • nyx_nraeik
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2010
      Hi all... new to the group here. I'm a big BotI fan, and was wondering if anyone knew when DH was releasing V23?

      Thanks!
    • Sean Ogden
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2010
        Welcome, Nyx! While the group is still kicking, there is mostly a lot lurking going on. With regards to the newest DH BOTI trade release, no official word yet although they seem to be dropping every six months or so. Even though that release window has become sporadic of late we should expect to see a release this fall or at the latest by years end.

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Malou van Hoof
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 24, 2010
          Hey people!

          I'm the owner of http://community.livejournal.com/thegathering/
          But it would be cool if someone can me help out there to get the newest scans/news of BOTI

          So if you want to help me out please let me know!!

          You can write me a e-mail: nagashiwa@...
          or you can write me a PM @ livejournal ^^

          I hope some people want to help!

        • Nagashiwa