Re: [manji] Ownership of the Manga/Blade of the Immortal group?

  • Andy Kitkowski
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hmmm. Good point re lurkers and all.

      I'll keep this group up for a few more months (since there's little admin work required to keep it going). If no one steps up by April or so, we'll call it a day.

      Also, heya Guilhem! Yep, still around. I can still keep in touch with folks through my blog (kitkowski.com) or the like.

      Thanks!
      -Andy

      On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 6:55 AM, LeAnna Reed <bastet05@...> wrote:

      I've always been a silent lurker on the board, not because I didn't care but I usually get the darkhorse english versions a few months after they came out so it's not like I'd be posting anything ground breaking :)

      There have been people contributing every month or so and usually they have information on Samura or the BOTI series.  I don't think the group should be removed because it's not entirely active, as it is a good start for fans and a network.  I wouldn't know half the stuff about the series that I do now if it weren't for the posts on this group.

      I would just hate to see it go because of lurkers like me... :)

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2010
        I hope you don't decide to close this group. I've learned a lot from it and enjoyed lurking. I too only read the DH release, so don't have much news to contribute. I don't often read all the posts and respond simply because there are many spoilers for the Japanese release here and I try to avoid them (which hasn't always been possible, much to my chagrin).

        "The only normal people are the ones you don’t know well."-Joe Ancis

        Manji: Hi, Shira. Even though I don't know you well, you seem like a pretty normal guy...

        Shira: If only he knew....

        Manji: What?

        Shira: Uh, nothing, nothing. Bwahahahahahahahaha-*cough* *choke* *hack*-ha.

        Manji: *weirded out*