Chapter 181 RAW out!

  • lara_skadi
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2009
      http://mangahelpers.com/s/raw-paradise/details/36689

      i wish there was a lovely soul around who could translate some of it. or at least tell what the more important they said...

      SPOILERS

      Basically, Enzo tries to attack Manji in his bed in this chapter. Of course, he wouldnt get it easily.
      First, there's some talk between them and Enzo looks a bit desperate. Rin crawls out of her own bed to stant in front of Manji, protecting him, and she seems to tell Enzo about the Itto-Ryu and the boy's father. Her eyes in this scene are great. Cold and cool :D doesnt look like that lil Rin from before :) He looks miserable... poor boy... But anyways, he aims at rin for his slice (or she believes so), but changes his mind, attacking Manji instead. The ninja woman (whose name I forgot, sorry) lying down with him protects him and gets her hand hurt. By this time, Magatsu and the other woman dominate him. Later there's more talk and talk, with very interesting reactions, but only understandable for those who speaks japanese :/
    • lara_skadi
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 29, 2009
        Chapter 181!! :D
        http://mangahelpers.com/s/raw-paradise/details/36689

        could someone translate the lines? the chapter is all talk - and a seemingly interesting one.
        I've posted here a sumary of what happened but god knows why my message didnt appear at all, so I won't do that again. just download it and try to get as many things as you can without apropriate knowledge of japanese :/
        btw, Rin looks pretty cool (and sexy <3)in this chapter. her eyes.... wow.