Here we go, now we're caught up:

  • ~A
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
    • Vanessa Solis
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
        Thank you , thank you, thank you ... and I love you.

        Samura! You naughty tease ...
        Whyi s it when Manji gives Rin the breath of life through a kiss it's far away ...
        But when naked ninja girl gives Manji the kiss of life it's all up close and personal.
        Heck, I'll take what I can get ... :)

        To: manji@yahoogroups.com
        From: oswald895@...
        Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 04:26:29 +0000
        Subject: [manji] Here we go, now we're caught up:

      • Bac Than
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
          Most awesome artworks! Too bad I can't read a word of Japanese.