Was there a chapter this month?

  • ~A
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2008
      Looks like the raw scans of chapter 172 were never posted... Was
      there a chapter this month in Afternoon, or did Samura take a break?

      (If anyone's seen it DON'T spoil it!!!!)
    • giacomo.margotti
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2008
        yes there's a chapter this month..... samura's also launching a new
        manga in "good! afternoon".
        but this issue hasn't been scanned, or at the very least it doesn't
        look like it'll be.
        don't ask me why tho'.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 26, 2008
          Well vol. 24 should be out to order from Japanese book sites in
          January or so, so the wait shouldn't be too long. (And the english
          translation of the first half of the prison arc finale is finally out
          from Dark Horse in December!)

          But hey if you find out any info or images from his new side project
          please post them. (I'd LOVE to see him do a sci-fi...)

          --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, "giacomo.margotti"
          <giacomo.margotti@...> wrote:

          > yes there's a chapter this month..... samura's also launching a new
          > manga in "good! afternoon".
          > but this issue hasn't been scanned, or at the very least it doesn't
          > look like it'll be.
          > don't ask me why tho'.
          >

          > --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, "~A" <oswald895@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Looks like the raw scans of chapter 172 were never posted... Was
          > > there a chapter this month in Afternoon, or did Samura take a break?
          > >
          > > (If anyone's seen it DON'T spoil it!!!!)

        • ranma_dust
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 26, 2008
            These possibly could be images of the main character:
            http://good-afternoon.weblogs.jp/blog/2008/09/post-2d56.html

            --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, "~A" <oswald895@...> wrote:

            > But hey if you find out any info or images from his new side project
            > please post them. (I'd LOVE to see him do a sci-fi...)

          • Kim WonJin
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 26, 2008
              SPOILER

              172 is heavy dialogue with more of the shira manji fight. flashback to the dialogue with brand, shira, and when the prison arc was going on. ends with manji catching eye of hypothermic rin

              173 has manji running out trying to save rin, then it flashes to shira getting trampled by some horses whom he seems to know who the riders are. the rider that stops goes back to help the trampled person. magatsu looks and sees it's shria. obviously surprised and pissed, stabs him right through the body, and walks away, only then to be pinned to the ground by his own swords. rin's rope loosens all th way, but falls completely in the water as manji tries to go down for her