MnJ 171 up! (Spoilers)

  • melanierain
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2008
      Thank the good folks at Ritual--seriously, how did I ever get by
      without them?--for this latest treat:

      http://rapidshare.com/files/143793266/L_habitant_de_l_Infini_171.zip

      As for this chapter...

      Shira taunts Manji. There may or may not be maniacal laughing
      involved. I know, I know, I'll give you a moment to recover from teh
      shock.

      In other news, Rin breaks my heart. She's seriously dying, gyah. (I
      didn't think she'd be killed off, but Manji is sure TAKING HIS SWEET
      TIME and she is stuck in water in SUBZERO TEMPERATURES.) As she's
      losing strength, though, does she beg for her life? No, she warns
      Renzo against Shira. Tough as nails, that one, even if Renzo mocks her
      for worrying about him. Hyakurin--another tough broad--would approve.
      Where's a sandal with a stiletto when you need one?

      Melanierain
    • Sergio DArgenio
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2008
        Hi,
        I just wanted to say:
        many thanks to you guys posting the links to the Raws, I am sure many
        people appreciate A LOT.
        I do.
        Sergio
      • wisdomoftrees
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2008
          It's funny how 'everyone' who gains immortality through the worms
          figures they've got a new perspective on life and suddenly know
          everything.

          Then Manji comes along and says something like 'You're not
          enlightened. You're just stupidity with endurance.'

          Anyway, let's get this party started.

          ~P