Chapter 164....

  • giacomo.margotti
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
      http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=V1BCEMHD

      exciting chapter *___*
      edo castle's siege, part II. Ittoryu's a powerhouse, isn't it? :D

      next chap looks like hanabusa'll get to the castle. Who knows what'll
      happen then?

      btw Anotsu with the corpse as a shield to protect himself from arrows
      is just beyond cool XD

      please, someone comment! everybody's more then welcome..... i swear
      this board was more lively during the prison arc, for god's sake....
    • ~Adam
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2008
        Oh wow, thank you! I just saw these, and that was incredibly cool of
        you to post. Awesome to finally see Baro do something other than
        stand in the background. He has his own look now with the long
        stringy hair (and the bombs! how cool is that?) He's pretty much been
        drawn to look exactly like Manji with different scars so far in the
        English translations. And that part in 163 where the masked guy
        shoves Magatsu's dagger the rest of the way into that guy's head with
        his foot...badass.
        Kagimura has to show up next issue and take one of them out, before
        his big showdown with Anotsu, right?

        I was bummed to find out that we won't get Dark Horse english
        translations of what happens after issue 131 until book 20 comes out,
        which probably won't be until near the end of the year.

        So where do you find these raw scans?

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2008
          Cool, I answered my own question. It's a french site. I found #161 also, which I'm not
          exactly sure what's going on, but that is some sick shit at the end with Shira....wow.