Read it and weep, all....

  • oghead
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2007
      http://www.aintitcool.com/node/34384

      Just found this depressing bit of news on AICN to confirm the
      runblings of the end of the serialization of MnJ here in the states.
      The trades will still be released which is fantastic news but the wait
      between each will be agonizing - Ah, well - I finally have a reason to
      read the spoilers on Andy's sight! Excuse me, I have a few years of
      story to catch up on.
    • Ang
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2007
        God, I can't believe that...I had to read the whole thing and be miserable about it...ugh, I can't wait months for the TPBs...

        oghead <oghead@...> wrote:
        http://www.aintitco ol.com/node/ 34384

        Just found this depressing bit of news on AICN to confirm the
        runblings of the end of the serialization of MnJ here in the states.
        The trades will still be released which is fantastic news but the wait
        between each will be agonizing - Ah, well - I finally have a reason to
        read the spoilers on Andy's sight! Excuse me, I have a few years of
        story to catch up on.

        "The only normal people are the ones you don’t know well."-Joe Ancis

        Manji: Hi, Shira. Even though I don't know you well, you seem like a pretty normal guy...

        Shira: If only he knew....

        Manji: What?

        Shira: Uh, nothing, nothing. Bwahahahahahahahaha-*cough* *choke* *hack*-ha.

        Manji: *weirded out*