Newest chapter of MnJ!!!! October 18, 2006

  • kojinojian
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 18, 2006
      Hi there everybody. I'm sure everyone like myself has relied on Andy
      for his summaries and updates(bows down). I have just moved to san
      diego and found a local store that carries Afternoon and picked up
      the copy that just came out today. So i'll help share the goodies now
      since it's been awhile since we've last seen anything.

      quick summary
      -Kagimura apparently has his own little band of badasses. I'm not
      sure what's happened since the escape and Kagimura having his eye
      poked. But he seems to be a little off kilter because of it. He's
      having conversation with one of his bandmates and tries to chop a
      block of wood, but only hits it off the side. And later they look at
      a picture of the Ittou-ryu guys who has the scar similar to Manji. So
      théy're going to go hunting again.
      -The last pages we see Anotsu and Makie sitting by the window while
      she's playing her little instrument. It's about fall time because we
      see Magatsu bundled up as he comes inside. The last picture is of
      Makie coughing up blood.......

      Great Makie is going to die. Even if she has some kickass battle with
      whomever, she's ultimately going to die from sickness. I'll have
      pictures of the entire chapter as soon as i figure out how one of
      these uploading places works(i've never done
      sendspace/photobucket/etc) so if someone can give me easy tips or
      such, that would be appreciated.

      ~iijyanaika
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 18, 2006
        Cool! Thanks for the update. Did Manji and the gang ever get completely out of the prison/cave thing? It seems like they were working on that last I heard, but were still not out yet.

                                                                 jeff

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 18, 2006
          we don't see manji and the gang at all in this chapter. i have no idea what happens in between book 19 and this chapter either >.< but i can safely assume that he killed the executioner guy since he's not part of kagimuras little group

          On 10/18/06, Jeff <agent23x@...> wrote:

[...]

          • Julie =^-^= miew miew
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 19, 2006
              woah, hot stuff! =)

              >From: "Jeremy McKinney" <iijyanaika@...>
              >To: manji@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [manji] Newest chapter of MnJ!!!! October 18, 2006
              >Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:37:21 -0700
              >
              >i'll snap more pics later, i'm a little busy. if there are any translators
              >out there let me know, and i'll take better pics :D
              >
              >enjoy everyone!
              >
              >http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o170/iijyanaika/KIF_3083.jpg
              >
              >http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o170/iijyanaika/KIF_3087.jpg
              >
              >http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o170/iijyanaika/KIF_3094.jpg
              >
              >http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o170/iijyanaika/KIF_3095.jpg
              >
              >http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o170/iijyanaika/KIF_3096.jpg
              >

              >On 10/18/06, Jeremy McKinney <iijyanaika@...> wrote:
              >>
              >>we don't see manji and the gang at all in this chapter. i have no idea
              >>what happens in between book 19 and this chapter either >.< but i can
              >>safely
              >>assume that he killed the executioner guy since he's not part of kagimuras
              >>little group
              >>
              >>On 10/18/06, Jeff <agent23x@...> wrote:
              >> >
              >> > Cool! Thanks for the update. Did Manji and the gang ever get
              >> > completely out of the prison/cave thing? It seems like they were
              >>working on
              >> > that last I heard, but were still not out yet.
              >> >
              >> > jeff

              Say hello to the next generation of Search. Live Search � try it now.
              http://www.live.com/?mkt=en-ca
            • Jon Reid
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 19, 2006
                Is it just me, or does his artwork send shivers down anyone else
                spine. I love it! I can't wait to read all of this when it comes out
                here.

                -Jon

              • Melinda Jansson
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 20, 2006
                  not just you jon. Can't get anough of them. ^_^

                  thanks for the pictures!

                  /Avihenda