Any news

  • Sergio DArgenio
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2006
      Hi guys, does anyone have news about new chapters or tankobon of BOT?
      In Italy we are stuck since over 9 months at tank. number 18 and no
      news about new publications... does anybody know what's the situation
      in Japan?

      Thanks a lot!
      sergio
    • Einar Bratli
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2006
        well, there is the visual summarys on andys site, at Bladeoftheimmortal.net
        dunno what tankubon its gotten to realy, but its the latest there is in
        english bout the japanesese issues...