News about the series this month (SPOILERS)

  • Chris Kern
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
      This month finally ends the Prison Arc (officially). Next month is a
      break, then after that an unrelated one-shot. Then it says it will be
      the "Final Chapter" of MnJ -- this could be equally well interpreted
      as (1) literally the final chapter of the manga, or (2) the final
      story arc. I personally think it's the latter, but we'll see.

      -Chris
    • Melinda Jansson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2006
        wow, things are all of a sudden starting to happen. :-) wonder what
        the one shot is about.

        /Avihenda

        On 6/3/06, Chris Kern <chriskern99@...> wrote:
        > This month finally ends the Prison Arc (officially). Next month is a
        > break, then after that an unrelated one-shot. Then it says it will be
        > the "Final Chapter" of MnJ -- this could be equally well interpreted
        > as (1) literally the final chapter of the manga, or (2) the final
        > story arc. I personally think it's the latter, but we'll see.
        >
        > -Chris
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • J. Andrew Kitkowski
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2006
          In a related note, the manga GENSHIKEN had it's last ever issue in
          this month's Afternoon. It's pretty good, but I really liked this
          manga, and am sad to see it go (but glad to see it go before it
          started sucking or anything like that).

          -Andy
        • Melinda Jansson