Re: Boti figures / merchandise

  • manji_frankie
    Message 1 of 10 , May 6, 2006
      Hi again,
      I was able to get my hands on the Afternoon magazine Manji Bust
      figure. You need to paint it but the detail is pretty cool, and I
      found a pic of 2 different painting palettes for it, and it looks
      awesome. Regarding the Yamato gashapon figures, I could not find them
      anywhere so it may be that they are not released yet; what's been
      released on April 2006 is the Mugen no Jūnin weapons trading figures,
      you have to import them from Japan, but MAN are they awesome. The
      Manji action figure you can still get for 50000 or 70000 yen on some
      auction sites in Japan. And last but not least, apparently there is a
      Makie and Manji garage kit, the Manji garage kit is currently being
      sold on Ebay for $390 plus $70 S&H OUCH!! link follows:
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Blade-of-the-immortal-Manji-original-resin-kit_W0QQitemZ6052847258QQcategoryZ49210QQssPageNameZWD2VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

      Any info on Blade of the immortal merchandise please let me know!

      Frankie

      --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, "Julie =^-^= miew miew"
      <chibiusagipon@...> wrote:

      > ahhh i want that yamato gashapon set!! where to get it? its so cool
      > I love those chibi figures tooooo, are they fan made? soo cute! the
      shira
      > one really cracks me up! lol
      >

      > >From: "Michael Chotikul" <BADASH227@...>
      > >To: manji@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [manji] Re: Boti figures / merchandise
      > >Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 17:15:19 -0000
      > >
      > >I posted pictures of a set of Manji figures a looong while back.
      > >It's still under Files->Blade Figures section of this site.
      > >

      > >--- In manji@yahoogroups.com, "Julie =^-^= miew miew"
      > ><chibiusagipon@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi,
      > > >
      > > > I know there is some "gashapon" trading figures that are supposed
      > >to be
      > > > released some time, someone posted pictures of prototypes of them
      > >before. I
      > > > don't know if they have been released yet.
      > > >
      > > > Also, I know there is some Manji articulated doll with real
      > >clothes and
      > > > accessory weapons, I've seen this doll 3-4 years ago on ebay going
      > >for
      > > > around 300$, I think its pretty hard to find and u have to look on
      > >auctions.
      > > >
      > > > There was also a small Manji bust figure that came with the
      > >Afternoon
      > > > magazine, that's probably hard to find too, but personally I think
      > >it didnt
      > > > look that cool, it wasnt painted in colours.
      > > >
      > > > Julie

      > >tshirts,

    • manji_frankie
      Message 2 of 10 , May 8, 2006
        Check out this link to see some cool chinese BOTI page with lots of
        info and merchandise:
        http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://homepage1.nifty.com/mugenin/&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25E7%2584%25A1%25E9%2599%2590%25E3%2581%25AE%25E4%25BD%258F%25E4%25BA%25BA%26num%3D30%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff

        Frankie