New Fanart Uploaded!

  • Andy Kitkowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Sorry about the delay! we've got five new pictures here from two artists.
      You can see them at:

      http://www.z-builder.com/manga/mugen/gallery/index.php?path=L0ZhbiBBcnQv&pag
      e=1

      Also, note that Michael Dixon's site has moved to
      http://www.elektryknomad.com . GREAT SITE, BTW!

      If your art is not showing up on the site, please contact me directly!
      (nekosith ATMARK z-builder DOT com) There was one pic or post of somekind
      that came in on Oct 20th... not sure if it was just a spambot or if it was
      someone genuinely trying to post a picture. Anyway, if your art isn't
      there, email me through Yahoogroups or at my email addy above.

      Thanks!
      -Andy
    • Darcie
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
        Yay! Thank you so much Andy, its been a long time since anyones had
        my fanart on their site. When I get the chance I'll send a few more
        if its not a bother. ^_^