Re: This month's chapter (SPOILERS)

  • darkgenio76
    Message 1 of 41 , Jun 1, 2005
      imo i believe that Bto will last for a while. there's still many
      characters that have to be discovered. Tha prison story starts in
      Tankobon 14 (at Kagimura's place) and goes on at least till book 18
      (the 17th is already published)in italy we are at book 15, 16 to be
      published in July. I also think that even if it is too long, it has
      added something to the manga. But I am also getting tired. And samura
      also killed one of my favourite ittoryus dude... Isaku, can you guys
      confirm this i didn't read it?.

      Sergio

      --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, Melinda Jansson <melinda.jansson@g...>
      wrote:
      > or continue evan after they have ended it. Demon dairy's (I know it's
      > korean, but still) dose that. it has a hole volume to much. Every time
      > I read it, it feels like the did an entire volume extra that gives
      > nothing to the story... and it's kindof comfusing.
      >
      > /Avihenda
      >

      > On 5/31/05, Vanessa Solis <vanessa_solis@h...> wrote:
      > > And sometimes they don't wrap it up at all ...
      > >
      > > >From: Melinda Jansson <melinda.jansson@g...>
      > > >To: manji@yahoogroups.com
      > > >Subject: Re: [manji] Re: This month's chapter (SPOILERS)
      > > >Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 22:13:49 +0200
      > > >
      > > >yeah, I started feeling that allready at the end of the last arc.
      it's
      > > >this feeling of treads being pulled togheter and wraping things up a
      > > >bit. Really sceary feeling. But japanese can wrap things up for
      > > >volumes as we all know so one never knows...
      > > >
      > > >/Avihenda

      <melinda.jansson@g...>

      > > >something

      > > >Manji
      > > >open

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Melinda Jansson
      Message 41 of 41 , Sep 3, 2005
        lol we where just discussing that article (another website though)
        some days ago.
        The blade reference came up then also.

        /Avihenda