Storyline theories

  • mugen5282000
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hmm, so Rin and Doua jacked Koji's gun powder and maps of Habaki's
      residence...sure it'd be great to see them bust Manji out and end
      this prison arc but I wonder if it will be before or after
      Yasoonokami dies from the experiment. When Koji thought to himself "I
      wonder if they're going to use that guy" was he thinking about
      Gi'ichi. Koji must be the Itto Ryu's top spy judging from his
      position and knowledge. It would also be interesting to see Anotsu's
      reaction to Doua's plan, I mean it would ruin months of planning
      revenge on Anotsu's part. Can't wait to see Shira and Makie and what
      part they'll play in the future, as well as the other remaining Itto
      Ryu, Baro and the masked kenshi. What's everyone else think?
    • ~Adam
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2004
        Just out of curiosity, are there really that many people on this
        board that subscribe to Afternoon every month and are able to
        translate the story from Japanese to warrent plot discussions
        like this? Or do you all just read the Mugen page on
        Z-builder.com?
        ~AB

        --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, "mugen5282000"
        <mugen5282000@y...> wrote:

        > Hmm, so Rin and Doua jacked Koji's gun powder and maps of
        Habaki's
        > residence...sure it'd be great to see them bust Manji out and
        end
        > this prison arc but I wonder if it will be before or after
        > Yasoonokami dies from the experiment. When Koji thought to
        himself "I
        > wonder if they're going to use that guy" was he thinking about
        > Gi'ichi. Koji must be the Itto Ryu's top spy judging from his
        > position and knowledge. It would also be interesting to see
        Anotsu's
        > reaction to Doua's plan, I mean it would ruin months of
        planning
        > revenge on Anotsu's part. Can't wait to see Shira and Makie
        and what
        > part they'll play in the future, as well as the other remaining Itto
        > Ryu, Baro and the masked kenshi. What's everyone else think?
      • Chris Kern
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2004
          On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 17:05:40 -0000, ~Adam <oswald895@...> wrote:

          > Just out of curiosity, are there really that many people on this
          > board that subscribe to Afternoon every month and are able to
          > translate the story from Japanese to warrent plot discussions
          > like this? Or do you all just read the Mugen page on
          > Z-builder.com?

          I buy Afternoon every month and read it in Japanese -- I think there
          are at least 3 people who do that, maybe more.

          -Chris
        • no comment
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2004
            I'm a subscriber to Afternoon. I get it a month later than most of the
            people on this list because I use sea mail (see cheaper issues). I can't
            read Japanese, I just buy it to get all the Samura extras and to see the art
            sooner. I went through a mad stage of trying to get my hands on every Samura
            illustration I could. Samura seems to have slowed down a bit (which is good
            for me). There are still a few old publications I plan on buying, that is
            after I save up for a few BIG non-comic purchases I have in my sights..... I
            used to buy heaps through a local Japanese bookstore but I've slowed down a
            lot when I realized how much cheaper I could get books from Amazon jp. I
            then planed a VERY big order and have never really been able to finance it.
            The need for much, much new music equipment has over shadowed this little
            indulgence.....

            Later,
            Shea
            http://www.grandpastudios.com