what's new?

  • get_your_fix
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2004
      hi all,

      is anyone keeping track of the Afternoon episodes? What has happened
      in the Prison Storyline since the last update that Andy had?
    • J. Andrew Kitkowski
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2004
        Hey all- I just got through with scanning, hopefully I'll have the
        next three episodes up this long weekend - tomorrow is a holiday, and
        unlike Sat and Sun this week, I'm actually NOT working! ;)

        Thanks for your patience. If anyone else wants to give a quick
        summary, go for it. I just got the latest Afternoon 2 days ago, and
        basically...

        SPOILERS

        SPOILERS

        Rin and Dowa gear up for a raid on the prison. Hyakurin helps them
        out, then she goes over to talk to Giichi. They get in a fight- He
        noticed that she is pregnant, she wants to abort ("When I see my
        child's face, I'll just be thinking of those animals who did this to
        me!"). Giichi stops her, telling her that HE will take and raise the
        child as his own, but begs her not to do it. After a bit, Hyakurin,
        under her breath, confesses that she loves Giichi.

        "Next week, on a Very Special Blade of the Immortal..." :-)

        SPOILERS ABOVE

        -Andy
      • get_your_fix
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2004
          Thanks Andy. This looks to (finally) build up to something kickass!
        • mugen5282000
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 24, 2004
            Sounds like progress is finally happening in the storyline. We're a
            patient crew, Andy but...when's the updates coming, sorry I had to be
            the devil's advocate.

            --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, "J. Andrew Kitkowski" <ml1@z...> wrote:
            > Hey all- I just got through with scanning, hopefully I'll have the
            > next three episodes up this long weekend - tomorrow is a holiday,
            and
            > unlike Sat and Sun this week, I'm actually NOT working! ;)
            >
            > Thanks for your patience. If anyone else wants to give a quick
            > summary, go for it. I just got the latest Afternoon 2 days ago, and
            > basically...
            >

            > SPOILERS
            >

            > SPOILERS
            >

            > Rin and Dowa gear up for a raid on the prison. Hyakurin helps them
            > out, then she goes over to talk to Giichi. They get in a fight- He
            > noticed that she is pregnant, she wants to abort ("When I see my
            > child's face, I'll just be thinking of those animals who did this to
            > me!"). Giichi stops her, telling her that HE will take and raise the
            > child as his own, but begs her not to do it. After a bit, Hyakurin,
            > under her breath, confesses that she loves Giichi.
            >
            > "Next week, on a Very Special Blade of the Immortal..." :-)
            >

            > SPOILERS ABOVE
            >

            > -Andy
          • Andy Kitkowski
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 26, 2004
              > Sounds like progress is finally happening in the storyline.
              > We're a patient crew, Andy but...when's the updates coming,

              NOW!

              http://www.z-builder.com/manga/mugen

              -Andy

              (ps- had problems with the pics on ep 126. Gonna rescan them when I get the
              next Afternoon, and post them in 2-3 weeks).

              Also, I'm gonna be putting more stuff in the gallery. Right now I posted
              the Dororo game pics, concept art and Samura interview.