Re: Hello

  • moonjunio
    Message 1 of 30 , Jun 1, 2004
      what do you mean by "manga byproducts"? wouldn't that be the waste
      that's leftover when you're done making a manga? pencil shavings
      perhaps...
      :-P

      --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, Guilhem <guilhem.m@w...> wrote:
      > It's not uninteresting, it's just a bit slow. You get to learn a lot
      about worms and stuff.

      > By the way, anyone knows of website selling manga byproducts? I've
      already asked this question here but i've never found what i'm looking
      for...

      > Guilhem
    • GM
      Message 2 of 30 , Jun 1, 2004
        Er... No ^^
        More like action figurines, teddy bears, artbooks and such...

        Guilhem

        > what do you mean by "manga byproducts"? wouldn't that be the waste
        > that's leftover when you're done making a manga? pencil shavings
        > perhaps...
        > :-P
        >
        > --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, Guilhem <guilhem.m@w...> wrote:
        > > It's not uninteresting, it's just a bit slow. You get to learn a lot
        > about worms and stuff.
        > >
        > > By the way, anyone knows of website selling manga byproducts? I've
        > already asked this question here but i've never found what i'm looking
        > for...
        > >
        > > Guilhem

      • Michael Chotikul
        Message 3 of 30 , Jun 1, 2004
          You can find teddy bears at most toy stores.

          --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, "GM" <guilhem.m@w...> wrote:
          > Er... No ^^
          > More like action figurines, teddy bears, artbooks and such...
          >
          > Guilhem

        • GM
          Message 4 of 30 , Jun 1, 2004
            Nope, not manga-oriented teddy bears, at least not those i'm looking for...
            I'm not quite looking for a pikachu... I'm looking for the magical beast
            from Soul Hunter.

            Guilhem