Dark Horse TB in December?

  • briandrake529
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 1:27 PM
      I've been out of the loop for a while. Did a new Dark Horse TB come out in December? If
      so, what's it called. If not, when's the next one slated?

      The last one I picked up was back in 2002, "Beasts", which is Vol 11 I think. I have all the
      preceding volumes. Am I missing a new one?

      Thanks,

      Brian
      brian@...
    • Tim Ervin-Gore