Surgery tomorrow.

  • Andy Kitkowski
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2003
      Nothing big: Endoscopic sinus surgery. But it will take me out for a
      couple days, so sorry if I don't reply to emails or new member post
      accepts until Friday.

      Thanks!
      -Andy
    • yuri ayanami
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2003
        aw... i hope everything goes okay :) quick recovery too!! surgery big or small is always yucky... :P

         sincerly yuri

        Andy Kitkowski <tenchu@...> wrote:
        Nothing big: Endoscopic sinus surgery. But it will take me out for a
        couple days, so sorry if I don't reply to emails or new member post
        accepts until Friday.

        Thanks!
        -Andy

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/bSIolB/TM

      • fujita_gorou
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 1, 2003
          I'll bet you wish you'd eaten that bloodworm cake now. :)
          No really, best wishes for a quick recovery. Hey I just had a
          strange thought, I wonder if Manji ever sneezes out a bloodworm
          or two when he has a really bad cold?

          --- Clint

          --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Kitkowski" <tenchu@z...> wrote:
          > Nothing big: Endoscopic sinus surgery. But it will take me out for a
          > couple days, so sorry if I don't reply to emails or new member post
          > accepts until Friday.
          >
          > Thanks!
          > -Andy
        • GM
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 1, 2003
            I'm not sure the surgeon will enjoy trying to cut through flesh which heals
            at once...

            > I'll bet you wish you'd eaten that bloodworm cake now. :)
            > No really, best wishes for a quick recovery. Hey I just had a
            > strange thought, I wonder if Manji ever sneezes out a bloodworm
            > or two when he has a really bad cold?
            >
            > --- Clint

          • Charles Doan
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 2, 2003

              I wonder if Andy will have any local anethesia or be put under any kind of drugs.

              >From: "fujita_gorou"
              >To: manji@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [manji] Re: Surgery tomorrow.
              >Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 02:51:55 -0000
              >
              >I'll bet you wish you'd eaten that bloodworm cake now. :)
              >No really, best wishes for a quick recovery. Hey I just had a
              >strange thought, I wonder if Manji ever sneezes out a bloodworm
              >or two when he has a really bad cold?
              >
              >--- Clint
              >
              >--- In manji@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Kitkowski" wrote:
              > > Nothing big: Endoscopic sinus surgery. But it will take me out for a
              > > couple days, so sorry if I don't reply to emails or new member post
              > > accepts until Friday.
              > >
              > > Thanks!
              > > -Andy

            • moonjunio
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 2, 2003
                EW! now that would be one serious boogie, haha
                -junemoon

                --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, "fujita_gorou" <fujita_gorou@y...>
                wrote:
                > I'll bet you wish you'd eaten that bloodworm cake now. :)
                > No really, best wishes for a quick recovery. Hey I just had a
                > strange thought, I wonder if Manji ever sneezes out a bloodworm
                > or two when he has a really bad cold?
                >
                > --- Clint
                >
                > --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Kitkowski" <tenchu@z...> wrote:
                > > Nothing big: Endoscopic sinus surgery. But it will take me out
                for a
                > > couple days, so sorry if I don't reply to emails or new member
                post
                > > accepts until Friday.
                > >
                > > Thanks!
                > > -Andy
              • moonjunio
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 2, 2003
                  ooo that could be a cool idea for a story arc...manji's healing
                  actually gets in the way of his health! kinda like "bio of a space
                  tyrant"....hm i wonder what happened to the bullet in his brain from
                  the first episode? we never saw it get pushed out...
                  anyway, get well soon andy!
                  -moon

                  --- In manji@yahoogroups.com, "GM" <guilhem.m@w...> wrote:
                  > I'm not sure the surgeon will enjoy trying to cut through flesh
                  which heals
                  > at once...

                • Abelardo Montanez

                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 5, 2003
                      Hope the surgery goes better than the slowness of this current
                      storyline. Just joking, take care man.