Argentina Inmortal

  • DANIEL CARUSO
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2002
      hello..
      My name is Daniel
      I'm from Argentine, and my english is VERY VERY bad..
      but i love this manga an other stuff (samurai, japan,
      etc).
      i am student of kendo and iaido...

      well.. HELLO from here..

      Danietsu

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Roady Gafgarion
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 2, 2002

        Hello! I'm new myself. Does not matter if your english is good or bad, if you like Blade of the immortal/Mugen no Jyuunin, it is alright. We'll help you out with english anyway. So, yeah, welcome!

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Einar Bratli
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 3, 2002
          hi, & welcom! from what ive seen therse alot of pepole with bad english
          here, myself included.. if there isnt a new bach of bloodworm cake here
          soon,i think therse some leftovers of a delicios blodworm pie lying in one
          of the older posts..

          youre into kendo? cool, then yore a real samurai! ^_^

          >From: Roady Gafgarion <berserkrocker@...>
          >To: manji@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [manji] Argentina Inmortal
          >Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:12:17 -0800 (PST)
          >

          >Hello! I'm new myself. Does not matter if your english is good or bad, if
          >you like Blade of the immortal/Mugen no Jyuunin, it is alright. We'll help
          >you out with english anyway. So, yeah, welcome!

        • Anna Sahrling
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 3, 2002
            Hey there! Argentina! Cool.:> Hope you'll enjoy your
            stay.:)

            ~Anna the Anti-pickle (Well, hey, I'm running out of
            words here and my dictionary's, like, miles away,
            under my desk. Just being creative.)

            >hello..
            >My name is Daniel
            >I'm from Argentine, and my english is VERY VERY bad..
            >but i love this manga an other stuff (samurai, japan,
            >etc).
            >i am student of kendo and iaido...
            >
            >well.. HELLO from here..
            >
            > Danietsu

            Gratis e-mail resten av livet på www.yahoo.se/mail
            Busenkelt!
          • Melinda Jansson
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 3, 2002
              hello Daniel!

              nice to have you here.

              now, can anyone tell me why this list is so quiet? it's SPOOKY!

              /avihenda

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 5, 2002
                thanks for the welcome
                I'm here with my pocket dictionary of englis
                I do not write much but at least I read
                ;)

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 5, 2002
                  hi Melinda
                  nice to meet you...

                  --- Melinda Jansson <vus498b@...> wrote:
                  > hello Daniel!
                  >
                  > nice to have you here.
                  >
                  > now, can anyone tell me why this list is so quiet?
                  > it's SPOOKY!
                  >
                  > /avihenda

                  http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                • DANIEL CARUSO
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 5, 2002
                    hi.. yes i'm do kendo and iaido...
                    is very cool, i like so much
                    i'm planning go to japan to view a kendo tournament
                    and travel.
                    but the money in my contry sucks.. for now...
                    Single the English version of the Blade of the
                    inmortal arrives and costs 4 times than before..
                    VERY EXPENSIVE!!!

                    --- Einar Bratli <einarbratli@...> wrote:
                    > hi, & welcom! from what ive seen therse alot of
                    > pepole with bad english
                    > here, myself included.. if there isnt a new bach of
                    > bloodworm cake here
                    > soon,i think therse some leftovers of a delicios
                    > blodworm pie lying in one
                    > of the older posts..
                    >
                    > youre into kendo? cool, then yore a real samurai!
                    > ^_^
                    >

                    > >From: Roady Gafgarion <berserkrocker@...>
                    > >To: manji@yahoogroups.com
                    > >Subject: Re: [manji] Argentina Inmortal
                    > >Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:12:17 -0800 (PST)
                    > >

                    > >Hello! I'm new myself. Does not matter if your
                    > english is good or bad, if
                    > >you like Blade of the immortal/Mugen no Jyuunin, it
                    > is alright. We'll help
                    > >you out with english anyway. So, yeah, welcome!

                    > >Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up
                    > now

                    > MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months
                    > FREE*.

                    http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                  • Melinda Jansson
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 6, 2002
                      don't worry, you'll learn so much english here in so litle time that you
                      will be baffeled (and that word was probably SO badly spelled that noone can
                      read it...)
                      I got up my english writing on a RPG chat years and years ago *dreamy
                      expression*

                      the importent part is that you have fun and you will learn without evan
                      knowing it.

                      /Avihenda