I must know!

  • lbortiz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2000
      Well, now that the list has opened, I guess I'll ask the obligatory
      first question...

      Namely, what's this business about MnJ _ending_?!? I mean, I knew it
      was in its final story arc, but it seemed like there was more than 40
      pages worth of loose ends to tie up!

      So, if indeed MnJ did end, and that April 1st timing of the
      announcement was pure coincidence...

      How on earth did it wrap up?

      -Laura
      who is entirely too impatient to wait for the visual summary...