Moving

  • Jesse Wooden
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 1:40 PM
      Oh yeah, I forgot to bring up the ad for Samura's other manga "Moving"? in
      my month Afternoon update. It was for the tankouban and I don't remember if
      there was a date, but it said there would be a color pin-up in it.
      -Jesse

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2 8:11 PM

        Moving comes out on 6/21/02

        >From: "Jesse Wooden"
        >To: manji@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [manji] Moving
        >Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 16:40:17 -0400
        >
        >Oh yeah, I forgot to bring up the ad for Samura's other manga "Moving"? in
        >my month Afternoon update. It was for the tankouban and I don't remember if
        >there was a date, but it said there would be a color pin-up in it.
        >-Jesse

      • fujita_gorou
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2 9:28 PM
          --- In manji@y..., "Jacky Cheng" <ultima5225@h...> wrote:

          > Moving comes out on 6/21/02

          Do you have the ISBN number? I can't find it on Sasuga's website.

          ---
          Clint Moulds