posters anybody?

  • Lindsay
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2000
      Whew, I haven't been here for awhile but things are lookin really
      good. I was wondering if anybody out there knows where I can get
      some nice BOTI posters, perhaps some straight out of Japan. I am
      familar with the company 1000 Editions but I caught a glimpse of a
      nice big wall scroll somewhere and haven't been able to find one for
      myself. Also, I am still looking for issues 1, 3, 5, 6, and 12
      published by Dark Horse. If anyone can help me out I would be
      eternally grateful.
      p.s. zigguratbuilder, your site is really, reallly helpful :)