Re: [manji] (manji) Manji makes his video game debut

  • Brian Drake
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2002
      Way of the Samurai is made by the same people as the first two Tenchu's and
      for quite a while was thought to be the third in the series which irritated
      some people since they wanted more ninja/stealth action. The video preview of
      WotS at Gamespot.com can attest to this. I see now that they've anounced
      Tenchu 3:Wrath of Heaven so I guess that rumor was false. Or, user outcry
      pursuaded the developers to release seperate titles. Either way, two games are
      better than one!