Re: [manji] Avalon

  • Melinda Jansson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2002
      I hurd a lot abut this movie  a year ago. But I haven't seen it in any of our cinemas.  :(
      Didn't know they used polish military stuff in it. All I hurd was that is was futuristic and someone ceapt babling about atlantis... *comfused*

      /melinda
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 9:00 PM
        Wow, I just watched this movie yesterday and was really surprised to
        find a thread about it here. Actually I should say I watched half of
        it -_-;; I felt bad giving up on it, but I just couldn't get thru it.
        I dunno, it was neat in some parts but over-all I found it horribly
        boring and depressing. Dunno, I admit that maybe I just didn't 'get'
        it, the deeper meaning or whatever. But it just didn't grab me enough
        for me to care to try *shrugs*.

        ~Fuko