"Wasabi"?

  • qtmarochan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
      hi peoples~
      well, all this talk about japanese movies reminded me of sumthin...
      see a while ago i was in taiwan (chinese new year! wheee! ^_^) and
      while i was there i noticed that this movie called "Wasabi" was out
      in theatres there all over the place. i think its supposed to be a
      comedy/action movie where a french police guy goes to japan to work
      on some case (its that french guy from godzilla and french kiss ^_^).
      anyone heard of it? i live in korea and haven't seen it out here yet,
      so i was just wondering if it was in america? *curious* ditto 'bout
      all the stuff being said of linkin park - they rock! i think a mix of
      classical/techno would be cool for a BotI soundtrack, it'd be really
      interesting to see what the soundtrack would actually be if there was
      ever a anime/movie made of it. it'd have to be perfect tho, cuz i'm
      sure u'll all agree w/ me that expectations would be pretty high -
      i'm thinkin something on par w/ cowboy bebop, as far as fitting to
      the mood and style goes. yup, just a few of my thuoghts - and welcome
      to all/any newbies out there! yoroshiku ne!
      ^_~ jeskA
    • kyriusan
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2002
        > well, all this talk about japanese movies reminded me of sumthin...
        > see a while ago i was in taiwan (chinese new year! wheee! ^_^) and
        > while i was there i noticed that this movie called "Wasabi" was out
        > in theatres there all over the place. i think its supposed to be a
        > comedy/action movie where a french police guy goes to japan to work
        > on some case (its that french guy from godzilla and french kiss
        ^_^).
        > anyone heard of it? i live in korea and haven't seen it out here

        Check this link: http://us.imdb.com/Title?0281364

        greets,
        RReis
      • MarieMJS
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2002
          Yeah its a movie with Jean Reno,a police guy who is
          seemed to have a secret daughter somewhere in
          Japan,and yeah its an action/comedy movie,a production
          of Luc Besson who has opened a new society called
          Europa to make movies,especially movies for all
          public,with fun action and everything...there had been
          too The kiss of the dragon with Jet Li,and another
          movie here in France,called Yamakazi...
          that was for the little chat!btw,Jean Reno is much
          appreciated in Japan thats why Besson has producted
          the movie and look for a young japaneses singer to do
          the daughter of the hero.

          MarieMJS.

          =====
          Elf Enrambawen
          Hobbit Pearl Willow from LongCleeve.
          Dwarf Serin Stealthslinger
          but according to the ancient scrolls of the Red Book of Westmarch I was a respected Sackville-Baggins...
          "Annon edhellen, edro hi ammen! Fennas nogothrim, lasto beth lammen!"
          - Gandalf -

          http://sports.yahoo.com