Auction Goodies and Goodbye

  • Andy Kitkowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hey all- Just want to say bye for the weekend. I'll be out of town until
      Tuesday or so.

      Also, I just put up two nifty items for auction on ebay that might be of
      interest to Anime/Japanese fans.

      The first is the playbill for the Original Theatrical Release of Macross: Do
      You Remember Love? - This was a major score I got in a used bookstore. I
      can't believe I was able to find this thing!
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1069984265

      The other is a 3-book (800+page) set of complete scripts to every TV episode
      of Evangelion. Every line, every word. I was going to use it as a study
      tool, but I understand most of it already. So I'm gonna pass it on...
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1069984089

      Anyway, see you all later!
      -Andy