Re: [manji] Martial Arts? And Auction updates...

  • Johnathon Routliffe
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
      When I was little I took Tae kwon do, but I've been practising kendo for
      around five months now and I really enjoy it. I do tend to get pissed off
      when people say kendo is not a real martial art; mainly because they've
      never even tried it and don't know what it encompasses...

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • JonIchiban@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
        I am currently practicing Tae Kwon Do, what I have learned is that the
        forms are not practice for actual combat but are used to overcome mental
        blocks that limit your abilities. I believe that forms are an important part
        of a martial art, but are useless without physical conditioning, and
        simulated(or actual) combat.

        JonIchiban