My New Site is UP!!!!!!!

  • Tenchu
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
      It's still under construction, of course, but the heavy work is now done!
      Stay tuned over the next 2-3 days for the next monthly update!

      What's the URL? Go to my old site (http://zigguratbuilder.nu/manga/mugen)
      and follow the link from there...

      -Andy
    • Andy Kitkowski
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2001
        Oops- Never mind the "Tenchu" thing- I just set up a new email account but
        forgot to change the default name. Tenchu is my favorite Japanese word
        anyway- Not only does it mean "Punishment from Heaven", it's also a killer
        Ninja PSX game...

        -Andy
      • Jesse Wooden
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2001

        • fujita_gorou@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2001
            Wow, that main page design looks awesome. Your wife did the
            graphics? She must be a professional. It takes a while to load,
            but it's probably my connection. Is the page going to be in a frame
            when it is finished? (Right now the link on your old site brings
            the new page inside the old frames.)

            Two things I would like to see. One, a poster of the Afternoon Cover
            with Rin holding the knives (af2cover.jpg), that is such a cool
            picture. Two, how about including Jae's Blade page on your links?
            http://home.uchicago.edu/~jbbrodsk/blade.html

            ---
            Clint Moulds