Re: [manilakiteboarding] Apo reef

  • Brad Easton
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2010
      Hi Jay

      Sorry I missed your email until a few days ago
      Since then I have been backwards and forwards in my mind.
      I think I might have to pass (due to the cost and very close timing)

      Do you have enough people for the trip to go ahead.?
      If not you can try to talk me into it ;-)

      Regards, Brad

      Dr Brad Easton
      Hill's / Lee Lung (Hong Kong)

      From: Brad Easton <bradeaston@...>
      Subject: Re: [manilakiteboarding] long weekend August 28 to 30
      To: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, 26 August, 2010, 1:50 AM

      Jay

      Wish I could come, but a friend coming from Australia (with his family) so I will be playing tour guide.
      Taking them to Beijing Monday to Thursday.

      Should I plan to come over in a few weeks time.
      Give me a weekend you're planning to go kite boarding and I can make tentative plans.

      Regards, Brad

      Dr Brad Easton
      Hill's / Lee Lung (Hong Kong)