Apo reef

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hi Brad,

      We are going tp apo reef diving on Sept 16 to 20. Its priced at P35,000 but i can give it to you my net price of less 10%. Let me know.

      Jay Ortiz
      IKO Instructor #4875
      Manila Kiteboarding School

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2010
        Hi Jay

        Sorry I missed your email until a few days ago
        Since then I have been backwards and forwards in my mind.
        I think I might have to pass (due to the cost and very close timing)

        Do you have enough people for the trip to go ahead.?
        If not you can try to talk me into it ;-)

        Regards, Brad

        Dr Brad Easton
        Hill's / Lee Lung (Hong Kong)