Cali lake Aug 7-8

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      Hi Peeps,

      We will be in Caliraya lake this weekend for some mountain biking, wakeboarding and if the wind comes, kiteboarding and windsurfing.

      So far its me, ming, carlo, luigi and our latest addition to the wind addicts jack.

      Join us!

      We did not get that much wind last weekend in Subic though. Only 1/2 hour last saturday at 15kts and about 1 hour sunday with marginal 10kts.

      Jay Ortiz
      IKO Instructor #4875