Re: [manilakiteboarding] learning to kite surf

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2010
      Hi Micheal,

      Welcome to the group! See you in the water.

      Jay Ortiz
      IKO Instructor #4875
      Manila Kiteboarding School

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 9, 2010
        Hi Jay,

        I received my credit card billing which indicated payment to IKO through pay pal for my assistant instructor fee but IKO has not communicated with me re the online documents I'm supposed to receive.  Could you please advise how I'm supposed to go about this...

        Thanks Bro,

        Buddy

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 11, 2010
          Hi Buddy sige ill check this. Can you send me details of your billing like:

          date of transaction, amount. etc.

          I just got my new trailer. Kitakits.