learning to kite surf

  • spliedt2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2010
      I have chosen to take up kite surfing and would like to get some insights into the local kite culture. pls include me in your email list and also send me a list of your events, so i maybe able to join you soon :)

      ty

      michael spliedt

      p.s. as it is now habagat, where do you do your training away from Caliraya? Do you have anything going on in Zambales? or Real?
    • luigi
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2010

        Hi Michael,

        We now kite in Subic during Habagat season then in Amihan we go back to our beloved Caliraya.We have an IKO certified instructor for the Caliraya fleet. You may contact Jay Ortiz 09178992000.

        Regards,

        Luigi

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 9, 2010
          Hi Micheal,

          Welcome to the group! See you in the water.

          Jay Ortiz
          IKO Instructor #4875
          Manila Kiteboarding School

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 9, 2010
            Hi Jay,

            I received my credit card billing which indicated payment to IKO through pay pal for my assistant instructor fee but IKO has not communicated with me re the online documents I'm supposed to receive.  Could you please advise how I'm supposed to go about this...

            Thanks Bro,

            Buddy

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 11, 2010
              Hi Buddy sige ill check this. Can you send me details of your billing like:

              date of transaction, amount. etc.

              I just got my new trailer. Kitakits.