Business Training

  • jennylynsia@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2010

      CREATE ABUNDANCE BUSINESS COMMUNITY
      "A community dedicated to creating a world that works for all"

      Life Entrepreneurship Program

      Life Entrepreneurship is Being a contribution, Doing business while living life's purpose and Having personal development and significance.

      Our Vision: Create One Thousand Multi-Millionaires by the year 2020.

      Our Mission: Spread Financial Education throughout the Nation.

      Because of this vision and mission we developed the Life Entrepreneurship Program designed to create Wealth from Zero.

      This program is open only to people who are
      success-driven, open-minded, coachable, willing to build and expand their business empire.

      If you share the same vision of a
      First World Philippines by year 2020, I invite you to one of our public events entitled:

      Wealth Course: "Discovering and Reprogramming your Personal Wealth Operating System and Money Blueprints"

      This course consists of three Modules. One module per session (3 hours).

      Module 1. Awareness - Uncovering Money Operating Systems ™
      Module 2. Understanding - Source of Limiting Wealth Beliefs and Empowering Wealth Beliefs
      Module 3. Reconditioning - Reprogramming Money Operating Systems ™

      Schedule (all modules are currently ongoing)

      Mondays & Tuesdays
      Time: 3-6 pm or 6-9 pm
      Venue: Ortigas - Oliver's Super Sandwich, 6th Floor, EDSA Shangrila Mall

      Wednesdays & Thursdays
      Time: 3-6 pm or 6-9 pm
      Venue: Makati - Ascott Hotel (formerly Oakwood Premier), 6th Floor

      *Free parking at B3

      Monday & Wednesday
      Time : 3-6pm, 6-9pm
      Venue: Quezon City - Coffee Bean, 3rd Floor Garden area (near Powerbooks/CPK), Trinoma

      Tuesday & Thursday
      Time : 3-6pm, 6-9pm
      Venue: Alabang - Delifrance (near Starbucks), Alabang Town Center

      Venue: Manila – Art's Cream Gallery (in front of Starbucks behind the stairs), Robinson's Place Manila Midtown Wing

      Fee: 200php per module for food

      Limited slots only.

      Reservation Details:
      1. Text me the following details: Full name, age, occupation, email, date, venue and time slot.

      I will send you a confirmation thru your mobile. No text, no reservation.
      2. Bring pen and paper.
      3. Come on time.

      Help us spread financial literacy by forwarding this invitation to your friends and families.  To get to know us better, register in www.ca2020.net.

      Everyone wants to be wealthy, what sets you apart from others is when you TAKE ACTION!

      RSVP: Coach Jenny Sia

      0916.644.5917(Globe)

      0939.531.0189 (Smart)

      0932.759.0089 (Sun)

      jennylynsia@...

      www.ca2020.net

      (CA2020 website is exclusive only to serious entrepreneurs. Kindly indicate Coach Jenny Sia as the person who invited you to the site for faster registration approval.)

       "How do you know if you know something? If you LIVE IT, you KNOW IT. If you don't live it, then you heard about it, you talk about it, you think about it, you might have read about it, but you don't know it." –T. Harv Eker, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind

    • jennylynsia@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011

        Hi, sharing information with you as part of our mission to spread financial education. If you think entrepreneurship is not for you, please pass to your friends and disregard this message.

        CREATE ABUNDANCE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMMUNITY
[...]

        Module 2. Understanding - Source of Limiting Wealth Beliefs & Empowering Wealth Beliefs™
        Module 3. Reconditioning - Reprogramming Money Operating Systems ™

        Schedules for January:
        Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday
        Time: 3-6 pm or 6-9 pm
        Venue: Makati, Philippines*

        Fee: 250php per module for food

        Help us spread financial literacy by forwarding this invitation to your friends and families.  To get to know us better, register in www.ca2020.net. *Get to know int'l and regional schedules for UAE, Japan, Cebu, Iloilo, Laguna, Baguio, other regions on the site.

        Everyone wants to be wealthy, what sets you apart from others is when you TAKE ACTION!

        RSVP: Coach Jenny Sia

        0917.572.5213(Globe)

        0932.759.0089 (Sun)

        jennylynsia@...