Re: [manilakiteboarding] Kiteboarding this weekend

  • Joseph Ryan Consul
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2010
      Jay, count me in! I'll be there on Sat night.

      Buddy, got something for you but i'll just bring it next time. Will you have time to check out some of the beaches? Baka meron spot where we can ride :).

      Ayuz!

      From: Jay Ortiz <manilakiteboarding@ yahoo.com. ph>
      To: manilakiteboarding@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 7:25 AM

      Hi Guys and Gals,

      Forecast looks good this Friday and Sunday! Lets make good use of the remaining windy days before the Amihan finally ends by April/May. Lets go!

      We all had a blast last weekend in the lake. 14 Kiteboarders and at one time 12 kites in the air. What a sight!

      Jay Ortiz
      IKO Instructor #4875
      Manila Kiteboarding School

      Yahoo! Toolbar is now powered with Free Anti-Virus and Anti-Adware Software. Download Yahoo! Toolbar now!

      Get your preferred Email name!
      Now you can @... and @....
    • luigi
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2010