Re: [manilakiteboarding] Looking for Butch Allaje

  • Domingo C. Juan Jr
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2013
      Jay,
         Is there a Notice of race for Calatagan already ? COMING Friday ...? Good winds..
      M I N G

      On Jul 9, 2013, at 8:02 AM, Jay <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I'm looking for Butch. Was mountain biking with his good friend Carlo Blanco few weeks ago. I can't find him on Facebook. Any leads? Carlo and Toti we were kiteboarding with him last December in soloviento.

      Jay Ortiz
      IKO Level 2 Instructor #4875
      Manila Kiteboarding School

    • Reuben Mendoza
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2013
        Hey guys,

        Just wanted to drop a line and say that I miss the fleet so much and I hope I can join you all at soloviento again soon.

        May the wind be with all of you, ahoo!

        Your one and only blind kiter,

        Reo

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 9, 2013, at 4:58 PM, "Domingo C. Juan Jr" <domingo.juan@...> wrote:

        Jay,
           Is there a Notice of race for Calatagan already ? COMING Friday ...? Good winds..
        M I N G

        On Jul 9, 2013, at 8:02 AM, Jay <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:

        Hi,

        I'm looking for Butch. Was mountain biking with his good friend Carlo Blanco few weeks ago. I can't find him on Facebook. Any leads? Carlo and Toti we were kiteboarding with him last December in soloviento.

        Jay Ortiz
        IKO Level 2 Instructor #4875
        Manila Kiteboarding School

      • Jay Kiteboarding
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9, 2013
          Hi Reo and Ming,

          Thanks for the reminder Ming, will post the NOR ASAP. Have something in Manila Friday. I'll be with Lanco marketing to do the ocular in Calatagan on Thursday July 11. Want to join?

          Reo when are you in Manila? Pease mark the date- August 2,3,4 for the First leg of the PKA kite tour. It will be in Calatagan. Can you spin too? Will send details of the event soon. Red bull girls will be in all the 5 stops of the tour!