Philippine Kiteboarding Association
- Hi Manilakiteboarders,Including everyone here in the loop. FYI.See you in the water.Jay OrtizIKO Level 2 Instructor #4875Manila Kiteboarding School
Begin forwarded message:From: Jay <manilakiteboarding@...>
Date: June 5, 2013, 10:04:19 AM GMT+08:00
To: "Jose Maria Tirol Jr." <josetirol@...>
Cc: bong pinas <pinaskiteboarding@...>, Arthur Palacios <arthurpalacios@...>, "dalansingson13@..." <dalansingson13@...>, "khristopher_nacor@..." <khristopher_nacor@...>, Kite Carlo Leongson <jcarlo.leongson@...>, Kite Carlo Leongson <jcarlo.leongson@...>, "peter_javier2@..." <peter_javier2@...>, Kite mariel glb <candavamariel@...>, Liezl Tio <liezl.tio@...>, "tattoo.clavel@..." <tattoo.clavel@...>, Kite Ming Glb <domingo.juan@...>, "timogkiteboarding@..." <timogkiteboarding@...>, "dllucero7@..." <dllucero7@...>, Bora Mark Glb <mark79antonio@...>, "nenette04@..." <nenette04@...>, "surfpilot111@..." <surfpilot111@...>
Subject: Re: Notice of Election PKAHi All,Comelec through Chris Mohn Facebook declared the new officers of PKA.To reiterate:President - Jay OrtizVice-president - Ken NacorTreasurer - Carlo LeongsonSecretary - Liezl TioDirectors- Manny CabiliBong FernandoMark AntonioAs an update we are now processing SEC registration. We also met with a sponsor last Friday to kickoff the planned 5 stop Kiteboarding Tour Philippines. Working on other sponsors now. Kiteboarders who are interested to help set this up let us know. More weekly update coming.More power!Jay OrtizIKO Level 2 Instructor #4875Manila Kiteboarding School
On May 24, 2013, at 12:11 PM, Jay <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:Hi All,As clarified this am, as mandated by PSC, a Member National Authority or MNA can allow non-Filipinos to be member. However only Filipinos are allowed to vote and be officers. My mistake. Hope this clarifies everything.See you all later.Jay OrtizIKO Level 2 Instructor #4875Manila Kiteboarding School
On May 23, 2013, at 11:25 AM, Jay <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:Hi All,Here are the mechanics of election. Also venue for Manila is moved to a more convenient place at - Casita Xocolat industria street libis. It's at the back of Honda Cars and Eastwood Mall.1. Comelec makes a roll call of members present2. Comelec hands out vote sheet to each member3. Each member writes down the names of their vote for directors. Maximum 7 names4. Member drops this in the ballot box.5. Upon completion of all voters, Comelec tally each ballot on board6. Top 7 names with highest votes are declared directors7. 7 directors select or vote for officers among them.8. Election is completed.Notes:Member eligibility- member has to be a Kiteboarder and can ride board both directions. Filipinos and non-Filipinos residing in the country at least 3 months a year are eligibleDirector and officer eligibility- Filipino citizenVoter eligibility - a. has to be present in the election venue. . b. sends a proxy with a proxy authorization letter c. Arrange for a Skype connection with the comelec.Thank you and see you all Friday 7:3pmJay OrtizIKO Level 2 Instructor #4875Manila Kiteboarding School
On May 20, 2013, at 9:45 AM, Jay Kiteboarding <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:Hi All,Venue for Manila is Carlo Leongson's houseAddress is No 5 maya-maya heights victoria valley subd antipolo cityThanks Nenette, Dalan, Ming, Art, Artit for confirming. See you all 7:30pmJay OrtizIKO Level 2 Instructor #4875Manila Kiteboarding School
On May 18, 2013, at 2:20 PM, Jay <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:Hi All,
What: Notice of Election
When: Friday May 24, 2013
Where: Boracay at Crfty's rooftop bar/ Manila To be announced
How: 2 venues connected via Skype. Election is via secret ballot. Comelec for Boracay is Chris Mhon and in Manila is Art Palacios. Nomination is on the day itself. Elected officers will be in included in the incorporation papers and will have corresponding functions.
1. President and Chairman of the Board- in charge of running the association. He will also be representing the association in meetings and lobby for recognition as NMA. He will also have to report to membership body any accomplishments as well as establish plans for the year. (Objectives are already set during the March meeting)
2. Vice-president- assist the president in his functions. Also act as president in his absence.
3. Secretary- document association meetings. He/she also prepares letters and files letters and documents of the association. Send notice of meetings.
4. Treasurer- in charge of funds. Take care of collection and disbursement of funds. Will report on status of finances regularly.
5. Director- sign and apply with the 4 others above the SEC papers. Like everyone above, he needs to have his TIN and passport number ready.
6. Director - same as above
7. Director - same as above
Please signify your attendance by replying on this email.
Thanks and see you all.
IKO Level 2 Instructor #4875
Manila Kiteboarding School