Re: [manilakiteboarding] Day Trip

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29 1:42 AM
      Hi Carey,

      Wind is dying down with the end of amihan season. We have not kiteboard for 2 weeks now. That's the longest this year.

      Alas, we will be going to caliraya tomorrow for the day. You might want to join.

      Jay Ortiz
      IKO Level 2 Instructor #4875
      Manila Kiteboarding School

      On May 29, 2013, at 2:19 PM, Cary Puyat <chillax719@...> wrote:

      Hey guys,

      Been busy all summer, but now Ive got a week off before school starts.
      I was hoping to catch some wind. What beginner friendly spots are close to Manila?

      Cary

      We may try to see things as objectively as we please. None the less, we can never see them with any eyes except our own.

      - Justice Benjamin N. Cardozo

    • Cary Puyat
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29 9:40 PM
        Hey Jay,

        Just saw this. Would have loved to go today, since I had no plans. Its too late now.

        Thanks for the invite. I really need more practice. Next time, Im there.