Re: [manilakiteboarding] Re: Fwd: pdf

  • Arthur Palacios
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
      Hi Asmo,
      Good hearing from you. Soloviento is about 200 meters upwind from Surfcamp on the right side. It's about 10 times bigger than Surfcamp and has complete facility's from rooms to kitchen. So you don't have to bring anything except your gear. We also have a Cabrinha school and rentals. Glad to hear your family is growing and all is well.
      Art Palacios

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 6, 2013, at 6:02 PM, "asmosoinio" <asmo@...> wrote:

      Cool! So "Soloviento" is the new name for the Surf Kamp? Have you guys changed something about the place also?

      Wish I had time to come there... Kinda busy with the kids right now (Keimo 3 years, Kaapo 1 year). Will definitely be in touch when I get a change to come to the Philippines again!

      Greeting from a snowy Finland, home of good snowkiteing! :)

      BR,

      Asmo