Fwd: pdf

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
      Peeps,

      Check this out! Get your copy at any national bookstore.

      Art, I suggest you keep one in the resort.

      Life is gooood!

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Timothy Jay Ibay <tjibay.expat2010@...>
      Date: February 28, 2013, 6:06:29 PM GMT+08:00
      To: Jay Ortiz <manilakiteboarding@...>
      Subject: pdf

      Hi Jay,

      We just got the first 100 copies. Should be in National Bookstores and Fully Booked in a few days.

      Cheers,

      --
      Timothy Jay Ibay
      Writer, Expat Communications

      148 Legaspi Towers 100, Legaspi St., Legaspi Village,
      Makati City

    • Arthur Palacios

        From: Timothy Jay Ibay <tjibay.expat2010@...>
        Date: February 28, 2013, 6:06:29 PM GMT+08:00
        To: Jay Ortiz <manilakiteboarding@...>

        Hi Jay,

        We just got the first 100 copies. Should be in National Bookstores and Fully Booked in a few days.

        Cheers,

        --
        Timothy Jay Ibay
        Writer, Expat Communications

        148 Legaspi Towers 100, Legaspi St., Legaspi Village,
        Makati City

        <caliraya.pdf>
      • asmosoinio
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
          Cool! So "Soloviento" is the new name for the Surf Kamp? Have you guys changed something about the place also?

          Wish I had time to come there... Kinda busy with the kids right now (Keimo 3 years, Kaapo 1 year). Will definitely be in touch when I get a change to come to the Philippines again!

          Greeting from a snowy Finland, home of good snowkiteing! :)

          BR,

          Asmo

          --- In manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com, Arthur Palacios <arthurpalacios@...> wrote:

          > Wow Jay that's a great write up about us.
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Mar 6, 2013, at 4:55 PM, Jay <manilakiteboarding@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Peeps,
          > >
          > > Check this out! Get your copy at any national bookstore.
          > >
          > > Art, I suggest you keep one in the resort.
          > >
          > > Life is gooood!
          > >
          > > Jay Ortiz
          > >
          > > Sent from my iPhone
          > >
          > > Begin forwarded message:
          > >
          > >> From: Timothy Jay Ibay <tjibay.expat2010@...>
          > >> Date: February 28, 2013, 6:06:29 PM GMT+08:00
          > >> To: Jay Ortiz <manilakiteboarding@...>
          > >> Subject: pdf
          > >>
          > >> Hi Jay,
          > >>
          > >> We just got the first 100 copies. Should be in National Bookstores and Fully Booked in a few days.
          > >>
          > >> Cheers,
          > >>
          > >> --
          > >> Timothy Jay Ibay
          > >> Writer, Expat Communications
          > >>
          > >> 148 Legaspi Towers 100, Legaspi St., Legaspi Village,
          > >> Makati City
          > >>

          > > <caliraya.pdf>

        • Arthur Palacios
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
            Hi Asmo,
            Good hearing from you. Soloviento is about 200 meters upwind from Surfcamp on the right side. It's about 10 times bigger than Surfcamp and has complete facility's from rooms to kitchen. So you don't have to bring anything except your gear. We also have a Cabrinha school and rentals. Glad to hear your family is growing and all is well.
            Art Palacios

            Sent from my iPhone