Re: [manilakiteboarding] SolOviento

  • verge bayani
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2012
      hi Art,
           Me and wendy going, salamat Art
      Verge

      From: Arthur Palacios <arthurpalacios@...>
      To: manilakiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 5:11 PM
      Subject: [manilakiteboarding] SolOviento

      Hi Everyone
      Just want to update everyone that our kitchen is now serving food so you can actually come up here without having to prepare your meals. For a start we are serving simple dishes. We have for breakfast Filipino style breakfast, lunch and diner barbecue pork or chicken, meaty spaghetti, brick oven Pizza's and soon many more other dishes.
      Also please reply if you are attending our welcome Amihan diner. Amihan starting today

      Art Palacios