Re: Duki visit in solo Viento

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2012
      Peeps,

      Resending this.

      I'll be with Duki and his girlfriend Viola this Friday to Sunday in solo Viento.

      Join us and see one of the great if not the greatest freestyle Filipino artist to be in our spot.

      See you guys.

      P.s. Solo Viento restaurant will open by this weekend! Pizza! Pizza!

      Peeps,

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 26, 2012
          Guys,

          Last weekend was super! Race was nice. We should do that more often so we can up our skill and experience.

          Also, it's Annsen baysa's stag party either tomorrow night or Wednesday night. Early start so we can finish early. Venue is Asian entertainment in Roxas boulevard. See you 7pm.

          We are just waiting what day the groom is available.

          See you all.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 26, 2012
            Guys,

            Just got txt from Annsen. Ok see you tomorrow night.

            Confirmed to come
            1. Annsen
            2. Jay
            3. Carlo
            4. Jack
            5. Artit
            6. Art

            Peter, buddy, joseph, Popoy and tony to confirm pa.

            Lets go!