SolOviento

  • Arthur Palacios
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2012
      Hi Everyone
      Just want to update everyone that our kitchen is now serving food so you can actually come up here without having to prepare your meals. For a start we are serving simple dishes. We have for breakfast Filipino style breakfast, lunch and diner barbecue pork or chicken, meaty spaghetti, brick oven Pizza's and soon many more other dishes.
      Also please reply if you are attending our welcome Amihan diner. Amihan starting today

      Art Palacios
      Sent from my iPhone
    • Jay
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2012
        Hi art,

        Confirming nov 3 party
        Jay pinky 2 kids.

        Woohoo!

        On Oct 18, 2012, at 8:11 AM, Arthur Palacios <arthurpalacios@...> wrote:

        Hi Everyone
        Just want to update everyone that our kitchen is now serving food so you can actually come up here without having to prepare your meals. For a start we are serving simple dishes. We have for breakfast Filipino style breakfast, lunch and diner barbecue pork or chicken, meaty spaghetti, brick oven Pizza's and soon many more other dishes.
        Also please reply if you are attending our welcome Amihan diner. Amihan starting today

        Art Palacios
        Sent from my iPhone

      • Domingo Juan
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 17, 2012
          Hi Art,
          Yes we are confirming, Me, Tina Miguel and Rachel .... Yehey
          M I N G

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 17, 2012
            hi Art,
                 Me and wendy going, salamat Art